By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- ETTN Live Chat: Business Hacks for Automotive Aftermarket Startups, August 20, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: The Value of Managing Different Personalities, August 24, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Pricing Policies 301: Why Isn’t My Pricing Policy Working? August 25, 2021
- Stratasys Experience Tour, August 27, 2021, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- SEMA Webinar: Preventing Ransomware in the Automotive Aftermarket – What SEMA Retailers, Manufacturers and WDs Can Do to Mitigate Threats, August 31, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Thriving From Day 1 to Day 365, September 9, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: The Future of the Vehicle: Electrification, Alternative Power and Emerging Technology, September 15, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico, December 1–3, 2021, San Luis Potosí Convention Center, Mexico
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
- SEMA Middle East Business Development Program, March 22-29, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.