By SEMA Editors
Exhibiting at the SEMA Show and entering at least one product in the New Products Showcase puts your latest products in front of thousands of qualified buyers from every segment of the specialty-equipment industry.
- The first product entered in one category in the New Products Showcase is free.
- Additional $75 per product category before October 8.
- After October 8, the cost is $150 per entry.
- No refunds provided after October 8.
- Entries submitted on-site will be accepted on a space availability basis.
For more information on New Products Showcase display guidelines, visit www.semashow.com/esm.