By SEMA Editors
Now that SEMA Show Priority Space Selection is complete, exhibitors can start planning to take advantage of the Show’s business and marketing opportunities. To get started, exhibitors are going to want to make sure to do the following:
- Register staff
- Book hotel rooms
- Book flights (discounts available)
- Enter a product(s) into the New Products Showcase
- Enter an application to the Feature Vehicle Program
Companies are encouraged to access the Exhibitor Services Manual for early-bird rates on booth services, deadline and budget check lists, shipping information, sponsorship opportunities and much more.
The SEMA Show Exhibitor Manual (ESM) is an online exhibitor resource that contains all of the pertinent information and forms to prepare for a successful SEMA Show experience.
To help companies navigate the ESM efficiently, each section is broken down to the basics. Exhibitors are encouraged to become familiar with the website to understand how the tools available will pay dividends with ease of participation, better visibility with buyers, and more ways to save exhibitors time and money.
Below is an example of what resources and information are included in the ESM. Access the entire ESM at www.SEMAShow.com/esm.
Included in the Exhibitor Service Manual:
- Guidelines & Policies
- Advertising Opportunities
- Public Relations Opportunities
- Sponsorship Brochures
- Meeting Room Applications
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- Feature Vehicle Information and Applications
- Booth Vehicle Information and Applications
More information about the 2021 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.