The SEMA Data Excellence designation recognizes the companies that have worked with SEMA Data to recreate and relaunch industry-leading product data sets. Here are products from current SEMA Data members that have achieved data excellence.
Black Stainless Steel Side Entry Steps for ’20 Ram 1500 to 5500
LUVERNE Side Entry Steps feature a classic, contoured design that mounts flush to the truck's rocker panels to provide 5-1/2-in. of comfortable, non-skid stepping width while helping to protect the rocker panels against gravel spray, road debris, mud and other threats.
This set of Side Entry Steps fits the ’20 Ram 1500 to 5500 crew cab, as well as other model years.
- Contoured design with classic running board styling.
- Mounts tight against the vehicle to shield rocker panels from gravel spray.
- Molded, 5-1/2-in. wide, plastic step pads provide safe, comfortable entry and exit.
- Powder-coated stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, rust-free finish.
- Black plastic end caps for a bold appearance and added protection.
- High-strength steel mounting brackets with a vehicle-specific fit.
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts).
- Assembled in USA.
Tuffy Security Products
Ford Super Duty Super Crew Cab Under Rear Seat Lockbox
Tuffy Security Products’ secure under-rear-seat lockbox is a storage solution for ’03–’16 Ford Super Duty Super Crew model pickups without a subwoofer. It has two lids that are the same length as the rear seats. Offering more than 2,170 ci of storage space, it is designed to fit under the driver’s side rear seat.
Manufactured with welded 16-gauge steel with a double-texture powdercoat finish, the lockbox has a weather-resistant lid that incorporates an exclusive hinging system with a built-in lid stop. Additional security is provided through its Pin-Lock hinge design.
The company’s Pry-Guard locking system is made of 1/8-in.-thick welded components and the lid can be closed without locking the box. A 10 tumbler double-bitted lock has built-in weather seals. Ideal for securing long objects, such as firearms, it features a no-drill installation.
48-in. Truck Side Tool Box With Low Profile
UWS truck side tool boxes provide valuable storage and security for your items in the bed of your truck. Each box features a corrosion-resistant aluminum construction, a stainless steel locking system and a patented RigidCore foam-filled lid.
This particular truck side tool box also features a low-profile lid. It mounts low on the truck bed wall to better integrate with UWS low-profile crossover tool boxes and help maintain a clear view out the rear truck cab window.
- Mounts on the inside of the truck bedrails to provide additional storage space.
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding.
- Built lower on the bedrail to match low-profile crossover tool boxes.
- 0.058-in. extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo.
- Lockable, push-button operation with non-corrosive stainless-steel construction.
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt.
- Lid self-opens to nearly 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading.
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application.
- Assembled in USA.
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts).