By Maurice O‘Connell
The 2021 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit will be held Wednesday–Friday, July 28–30, in the new West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
At the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit, exhibitors will learn how to:
- Use proven strategies to attract buyers to their booths.
- Save big bucks on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses.
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to maximize ROI.
- Learn to properly plan and budget to add value to their Show experience.
- Take advantage of SEMA value-added programs.
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-396-0289.