By Kyle Cheng
The pandemic has been challenging for everyone. What’s the path moving forward? How does recovery look for the economy and our industry? How are consumers reacting? When can we expect to move past COVID-19?
The new “SEMA Future Trends—January 2021” report helps answer these questions and maps out potential paths for the specialty-equipment industry moving forward.
In this report, the SEMA Market Research has pulled together the latest data, information, and forecasts to help your company make better business decisions in 2021 and beyond.
In the report you’ll find:
- The likely scenarios for economic and industry recovery.
- Projections for the automotive and specialty-equipment industries.
- Timelines on when we can move past the pandemic.
- The latest economic forecasts.
- Consumer spending behavior and industry outlook.
- And much more…
To learn more, download the new “SEMA Future Trends – January 2021” report today at www.sema.org/research.