By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Data Co-op (SDC) is the largest database of specialty market product information.
Manufacturers whose products are shown here have achieved data excellence status by providing the desired product descriptions, digital assets, vehicle fitment and other sales-related facts to make it easy for retailers, jobbers and WDs to create engaging and informative product listings, giving customers confidence in their buying decision.
Products from these and other brands with rich data will be featured in future SEMA eNews issues.
ARIES Switchback Headache Rack for 2020 Ram 1500 (#1110111)
The ARIES Switchback headache rack features rust-free aluminum construction, a slotted top edge for adding LED lights and a patented stake pocket mounting system – all wrapped up in an aggressive, offroad-style design.
Plus, this headache rack features a unique three-piece knockdown assembly that allows for fewer shipping requirements.
This model of Switchback fits the 2020 Ram 1500 Classic, as well as previous years of Ram pickups. Switchback is also available for most popular pickup truck models.
- All-aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Slotted top edge accepts various LED lights (three 10" light bars recommended)
- Full-width slotted edge allows for easy adjustment of the lights
- Angular profile contours to the lines of the truck cab for a professional look
- Patented stake pocket mounting system for simple, secure installation
- Three-piece design bolts together with strong grade-8 hardware
- Knockdown assembly ships in three pieces for reduced shipping requirements
- Stamped aluminum, octagonal grid center section for a distinct look
- Center section can be removed for convenient access to the rear window
- Highly durable carbide powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
CURT QuickPin No-Latch Trailer Coupler (#25470)
We all know the hassle of a traditional trailer coupler. Corrosion and complicated hinging components only add stress and frustration to the coupling process.
What if a coupler didn’t need a latch at all? Introducing the QuickPin no-latch trailer coupler! QuickPin is a revolution in coupler technology, completely doing away with the traditional latch design. Instead, to secure the trailer to the hitch ball, this innovative coupler uses a single pin.
Just drop the trailer tongue onto the tow ball, slide the QuickPin hitch pin into place and secure it with the included safety clip. That’s it!
- Innovative design allows fast, hassle-free trailer coupling with just one pin
- No jamming or complicated hinging components prone to wear
- Easier to use than traditional couplers
- Fastens securely with included 1/2-in. diameter pin and clip
- No adjustments or tightening needed
- Lasso lanyard secures pin to coupler to avoid missing pieces
- Stamped steel construction for dependable strength (3,500 lbs. capacity)
- Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 2 coupler
- Accepts standard 2-in. diameter trailer ball
- Compatible with most existing coupler mounting hole configurations
- Channel attaches to 2-in. wide trailer tongue beam
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Coupler must only be used with included pin
HushMat ’65-’70 Dodge Coronet Sound Deadening and Thermal Insulation
HushMat ’65-’70 Dodge Coronet sound deadening and thermal insulation material is designed to make your vehicle cool, quiet and comfortable to drive and enjoy! HushMat is an easy to install, USA-made material that molds, forms and adheres to your vehicle’s surface.
No tools, glues and or special equipment needed to install HushMat. Simply peel and stick. HushMat has invested thousands of hours over the past 15 years measuring vehicles to create a Year, Make and Model-specific portfolio of 365,000 part numbers.
HushMat insulates firewall, floor pan, tunnel, doors, roof and trunk. HushMat even provides installation templates to show where each piece is placed. We have taken the guess work out of “how much material do I need.”
Visit www.hushmat.com or call our office at 913-599-2600.
LUVERNE O-Mega II 6-in. Side Steps for 2020 Ford F-Series (#584088-571523)
Like many LUVERNE side steps and running boards, O-Mega II 6-in. oval side steps are made to work hard and to do it with style. They are constructed from strong, lightweight, rust-free aluminum, shielded in a highly durable powder coat finish. This ensures maximum corrosion resistance and excellent protection against scuffs and scratches.
O-Mega II steps also feature aluminum step pads with raised treads, providing more traction and lasting longer than plastic alternatives.
This set of O-Mega II side steps fits the ’20 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 crew cab, as well as other model years.
- Powder-coated aluminum construction with aggressive, modern style
- Aluminum step pads with circular treads for a long-lasting, non-skid step
- Step pads attach with self-tapping screws for custom positioning
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- TPO plastic end caps can easily be painted for a customized look
- 6-in. x 2-3/4-in. oval boards offer contemporary style and a comfortable step
- Easy, custom-fit installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- High-strength steel brackets feature a durable black powder coat finish
- Optional black plastic backsplash available for 88-in. (#570090) in 98-in. (#570098)
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
UWS 69-in. Truck Tool Box with Pull Handles (#TBS-69-LP-PH-MB)
This UWS truck tool box features a unique handle style from the traditional paddle handle option. It operates using pull handles, promoting a more comfortable grip and allowing for additional space for your hand as you unlatch the lid. The handles are also spaced wider apart than many alternatives, allowing for easier access over the side of the truck bed wall.
Like all UWS crossbed tool boxes, this model features the patented RigidCore lid, extra-thick aluminum construction and MicroSeal gasket.
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- Built lower on the bed rail for a better view out the rear window
- 0.058-in. extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Stainless steel pull handles provide more clearance for easier opening
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Widespread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
ZyBar 4 oz. Midnight Black Finish (part no. 11004)
ZyBar 4-oz. Midnight Black Finish (part no. 11004) high temperature heat dissipation coating is designed to reduce radiant heat, reduce under hood temperatures, offers outstanding corrosion resistance, provides lasting color stability under the most extreme engine conditions and extends the life of your components.
ZyBar is rated to internal temperatures well in excess of 2000 F. ZyBar is a single component, durable polymer coating that far out performs ceramic paints, wraps and heat tapes. ZyBar is spray applied inside and outside the component. ZyBar treats manifolds, headers, turbo housings, exhaust, brakes and intakes. ZyBar is a thin .001-.0025 film coating that is either oven cured (2 hours at 450 F) or air cured (120 hours).
Builders, jobbers, dealers and specialty coating operations interested in learning more, contact 913 599-2600 or visit www.zycoat.com.