By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Data Co-op (SDC) is the largest database of specialty market product information.
Manufacturers whose products are shown here have achieved data excellence status by providing the desired product descriptions, digital assets, vehicle fitment and other sales-related facts to make it easy for retailers, jobbers and WDs to create engaging and informative product listings, giving customers confidence in their buying decision.
Products from these and other brands with rich data will be featured in future SEMA eNews issues.
Universal InVision Digital Dash Now
The new InVision Direct Fit Digital Dash System (Model #7000) is a universal solution for your entire dash. Monitor the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in one place.
The InVision Digital Dash features a 12.3-n. LCD with three user selectable screens. All kits include a wiring harness and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure. This dash features an adjustable RPM range and displays in imperial or metric units. An integrated joystick allows for easy programming.
The InVision Digital Dash will help protect your car with visual or audible alarms for low fuel level, low oil pressure, high water temperature, and low voltage. Upgrade your dash with the latest, modern LCD offering from AutoMeter.
Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology
BOLT Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology is a series of locks that open with your vehicle ignition key, eliminating the need to carry extra keys. The BOLT Coupler Pin Lock is great for locking up your trailer. It fits couplers from 1/2" to 3 3/8-in. and any size in between.
BOLT Locks are make specific, and are compatible with Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Toyota and Nissan. Simply insert your key, turn it once and the lock memorizes your key code. The line of locks is waterproof to withstand harsh weather, made of automotive grade materials and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
You can find your BOLT Lock at www.boltock.com.
Weld-On Trailer Hitch for Service Body Trucks (#15925)
CURT has added nine new options to its weld-on hitch offering, particularly to better accommodate service body trucks. Like our existing weld-on hitches, these new models ship with unattached side plates, allowing for flexible positioning on the vehicle frame.
This particular hitch #15925 has a 9-in. drop, 2-1/2-in. receiver and is rated for up to 20,000 lbs. It is also tested to SAE J684 specifications. We've also added 2-in. receivers and 18-in. drop options.
- Adjustable frame fits a variety of vehicles (side plates do not come pre-welded)
- Rated as a class 5 hitch for up to 20,000 lbs. GTW
- Fits truck frames up to 62-in. wide
- Side plates must be welded 42-in. apart or less to achieve 20K rating
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Great for use with utility boxes
- Protected by a highly durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA
’69-’70 Mustang Sound Deadening and Thermal Insulation
HushMat’s ’69-’70 Ford Mustang sound deadening and thermal insulation material is designed to make every part of your vehicle cool, quiet and comfortable. HushMat is an easy to install, USA-made material that molds, forms and adheres to your vehicle’s surface. No tools, glues and or special equipment needed to install HushMat. Simply peel and stick.
HushMat has invested thousands of hours over the past 15 years measuring vehicles to create a year, make and model specific portfolio of 365,000 part numbers. HushMat insulates firewall, floor pan, tunnel, doors, roof and trunk. HushMat even provides installation templates to show where each piece is placed.
Visit www.hushmat.com or call 913-599-2600.
’78-’88 GM G Body LEED Brakes Rear Drum Conversion Kit
Add the safety, reliability and performance of rear disc brakes to your ’78-’88 GM G Body car with a LEED Brakes rear drum to disc brake conversion kit.
In this kit you’ll receive everything needed to mount single piston disc brakes to your GM 10 bolt 7.5-in. or 8.5-in. rear axle. All components used in this conversion kit are high quality, precision machined products with a zinc plated finish to reduce corrosion and extend the life of your brake system. The calipers used in these kits include a heavy-duty factory style parking brake, allowing you to use your stock parking brake cables to actuate your parking brake.
Upgrades to powder coated calipers and cross-drilled and slotted rotors also available.
Grip Step 7-in. Running Boards (#415088-401445)
Grip Step running boards are designed to be the best running boards for work trucks, featuring expanded metal tread pattern for superior traction and a 7-in. width for reliable footing. The unique aluminum construction of the treads makes them more durable than plastic alternatives and enables the boards to lock onto your boots or shoes for a safe, confident step every time.
These running boards fit the latest models of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab.
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Powder-coated aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- 7-in. wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to help keep the truck cab clean
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for secure board attachment
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available for 78-in. (#410078) or 88-in. (#410088) boards
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
Roll N Lock
M-Series Retractable Truck Bed Cover
The M-Series retractable truck bed cover provides you the security of a hard cover, smooth appearance of a soft cover, and convenience of a retractable cover. Its durable vinyl-over-aluminum hybrid design is dedicated to four season protection and optimal bed security. It tackles durability while remaining exceptionally easy to operate with its unique frictionless construction and insulated grip lever. Simply use its key to unlock and begin to open towards the cab as it retracts into its compact canister.
The M-Series locks in multiple open positions along the truck bed and can open, lock and close without even opening the truck’s tailgate. Roll-N-Lock’s M-Series retractable truck bed cover has a quick and easy install, made in the USA, and backed by a three-year warranty.
Secure Lock Under Tonneau Chest Box (#SLC-48-MB)
Compatible with most tonneau covers, the UWS Secure Lock under tonneau chest box is perfect for adding functional storage space and organization to your pickup while maintaining the option of keeping your truck bed covered. The box measures 16-1/2-in. high, allowing it to fit under most tonneau covers, and the lid is offset to allow opening and closing, even with the tonneau cover rolled or folded up.
This chest box comes with a durable matte black powder coat finish. It is also available in bright aluminum.
- 16-1/2-in. high profile with offset lid to be compatible with most tonneau covers
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- 0.058-in. extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Easy-to-operate, dual-locking twist handles for enhanced security
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending and jamming of lock system
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes tool box only (mounting hardware available #003-CBOXMK; sold separately)
ZyCoat Coating Services will coat your 8-Cylinder Shorty Header pair (part no. 8C002), with ZyBar high temperature heat dissipation coating is designed to reduce radiant heat, reduce under hood temperatures, offers outstanding corrosion resistance, provides lasting color stability under the most extreme engine conditions and extends the life of your components.
ZyBar is rated to internal temperatures well in excess of 2000 F. ZyBar is a single component, durable polymer coating that far out performs ceramic paints, wraps and heat tapes. ZyCoat, LLC has opened a Coating Services Division and will coat components for you. ZyCoat will ship you the “One Stop” box, all shipping is prepaid and return to you coated and cured components.
Interested in learning more can call our office 913-599-2600 or visit www.zycoat.com/Coating-Services.