By Ashley Reyes
The SEMA Council and Network Awards recognize leading companies and individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the industry and the niche aftermarket segments that they represent.
Whether it is the restoration market, hot-rod industry, truck/off-road segment or another industry niche, chances are that you may know someone who has gone above and beyond to advance a specific sector of the industry. Nominate him or her to be recognized by the industry for a council or network award.
Nominations are open until August 3 for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends and Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Wheel and Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
Additional details on award criteria and previous winners can be found on the council and network award nominations website. The winners will be announced at the 2020 SEMA Show council and network receptions. The Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) Hall of Fame winner(s) will be honored at the PRI Trade Show in December.