By SEMA Editors
MGM Grand is one of the hotels that is part of the 2020 SEMA Show block.
onPeak is the official hotel provider for the 2020 SEMA Show, to be held November 3–6, in Las Vegas. By making your reservations through onPeak, not only do you benefit from cost-saving rates, exclusive amenities and outstanding service, but you also demonstrate support for the SEMA Show. The more rooms booked in the block, the better SEMA can negotiate lower room rates, more concessions and meet the needs of SEMA Show participants.
The following are benefits of booking through onPeak:
- Earn Hotel Rewards Points: Your reservation at an official hotel counts toward your hotel loyalty program. Simply enter your rewards number when securing your reservation and you’re all set.
- Deep Value and Discounts: SEMA works hard to negotiate the lowest available nightly rates—even below the hotel’s rack rate.
- Fully Flexible Booking: There are no change fees and full pre-payment is not required at the time of booking, unlike most other booking channels. You can make changes or cancel your reservation without penalty until September 30, 2020.
- Easy Group Bookings: Book your entire group—large or small—in real-time, with immediate confirmations. Nab the rooms you need now and log in later to assign specific guests. Rooms can be selected based on your team’s specific nights and stay patterns, and you can manage payment for your whole block or guarantee each room with separate credit cards.
- A Healthier Hotel Stay: View each hotel’s health and hygiene plans on onPeak’s website at www.onpeak.com/covid-19, and read up on a few helpful travel tips at www.blog.onpeak.com.
Below is a sample of the savings available when booking an official SEMA Show hotel. Hotel direct rates are current as of July 9.
|SEMA Rate||Hotel's Direct Rate||Nightly Savings||4-Night Savings||Hotel Name|
|$98||$156||$58||$232||New York – New York|
|$108||$179||$71||$284||Park MGM Las Vegas|
|$138||$189||$51||$204||The Signature at MGM Grand|
|$148||$169||$21||$84||Vdara Hotel & Spa at Aria Las Vegas|
Las Vegas hotels will prioritize hygiene within their rooms, but guests can also take their own precautions by doing the following:
- Wash your hands immediately every time you enter your room.
- Bring your own cleaning tools and sanitizing wipes.
- Clean often forgotten objects, such as remotes, door handles and clocks.
For more information about the SEMA Show, visit www.semashow.com.