By SEMA Editors
The U.S. Commercial Service in Turkey is organizing a free webinar to provide a general overview of Turkey’s automotive industry, including its aftermarket and customs regulations.
The U.S. Commercial Service in Turkey is organizing a free webinar on July 22, to provide a general overview of Turkey’s automotive industry, including its aftermarket and customs regulations.
- Exporting to any country takes research, connections and doing your homework. Turkey is strategically positioned at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. Turkey’s Customs Union agreement with the EU also makes it an ideal location to penetrate markets in Central Asia, the Commonwealth of Independent States and the Caucasus for automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
Michael Rosales, director – global auto and smart mobility team, U.S. Commercial Service
William Czajkowski, regional senior commercial officer, U.S. Commercial Service Turkey
- General information about Turkey
Naz Demirdoven, U.S. Commercial Service Turkey, automotive specialist
- General automotive industry overview; OEMs, OESs, EV market, auto accessories, imports of Turkey and industry developments
Patrizio Ragusin, Automotive Aftermarket Association of Turkey, general secretary
- General overview of the Turkish automotive aftermarket
Billur Barlin, Solmaz Customs Agency, managing director
- Customs regulations of Turkey in the automotive industry
Cuneyt Sengun, foreign trade senior manager, Ford Turkey
Osman Selcuk Sarioglu, production planning manager, Ford Otosan
Bahar Gurses, import team leader, Ford Otosan
- Operation and supply chain of Ford Otosan
Registration for the free webinar is required by July 22, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).