By SEMA Editors
Following are dates and locations for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Education Webinar: “Handling Intense Demand When Customers Make Up for Lost Time,” May 5, 2020
- WTC Ambassador (WTCA) Call, May 6, 2020
- YEN Live Chat with TJ Hunt, May 6, 2020
- SEMA Education Webinar: “Adjusting to Lower Demand and Finding New Ways to Grow,” May 12, 2020
- SEMA Education Webinar: “Pushing Ahead with Change While Barriers Are Down,” May 19, 2020
- SEMA Education Webinar: “Engaging and Re-engaging Your Most Important Audiences,” May 26, 2020
- 2020 Collector Car Appreciation Day, July 10, 2020
- 2020 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit, June 24–25, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- SEMA Nordic Business Development Conference, August 29–September 2, 2020, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2020 SEMA Show, November 3–6, 2020, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- PRI Trade Show, December 10–12, 2020, Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.