By Rachel Tatum
Members of the media can find exhibitor press releases in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
Exhibitors are gearing up and sharing their latest plans for the upcoming SEMA Show, taking place November 5-8, in Las Vegas. New product debuts and new innovations are the center of the premier automotive trade show. Many of the announcements can be found in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Milwaukee’s New M12 FUEL Right Angle Die Grinders are More Powerful than Pneumatic
- RacingJunk.com Booth will Host Cool Porsche Build, Jim Beaver Broadcast and Poster Signing at 2019 SEMA Show
- Boost Shop Capacity and Energy Savings with New Ingersoll Rand Compressed Air Solutions
- Cragar’s popular S/S 15x4.5-in. Front Runner Has Returned to the Market
- Anderson Composites Introduces New Carbon-Fiber Components for the ’20 Shelby GT500 at SEMA Show
- Hunter Engineering to Participate in SCRS Repairer Driven Education Series at the 2019 SEMA Show
- Prosport Gauges Inc. to Introduce New Gauge Series Called Crystal Blue at 2019 SEMA Show
- ORACLE Lighting Reveals Revolutionary Oculus Headlamp System
- Well-Oiled Machine: D-A Lubricant Celebrates 100 Years
- Exciting New Product for Restoring and Repairing Automotive Interiors, Restore Coat Debuts at SEMA!
- Introducing Hitch Tent from Rubicon Expedition Products
- Stop Both Heat and Sound with Heatshield Products Exclusive db Headliner Kit
- MAHLE Motorsport Expands PowerPak Piston Kits Available in 2618 Aluminum Alloy
Exhibitors can upload releases to be included in the Online Media Center by using this link. For information about PR opportunities for SEMA Show exhibitors, contact Rachel Tatum at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909-978-6669.