By SEMA Editors
I-CAR is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2019, and there’s lots to celebrate this year. SEMA Show attendees have numerous opportunities to increase their collision-repair industry knowledge and skills throughout the Show, including:
- Register for a variety of classes online or outside classrooms N238 and N240 from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., while at the SEMA Show.
- Get hands-on with free I-CAR live demonstrations on aluminum welding, MIG brazing, calibration/aiming and the Cadillac CT5 and Chevrolet Silverado at the SEMA Collision Repair & Refinish Stage (Booth #64200, Westgate Garden Patio South).
- Visit I-CAR Booth #10879, where you can learn about the many changes I-CAR is delivering.
Train to Gain!
SEMA attendees will learn more about how I-CAR’s knowledge and solutions help build stronger businesses and improve customer satisfaction and profits. Make sure you get the recognition you deserve. Individuals who take I-CAR training gain knowledge and credits valid toward:
- I-CAR Gold Class recognition
- I-CAR Platinum designation