By Rachel Tatum
Media outlets are reaching out to SEMA seeking exhibitors to interview for upcoming stories.
As the SEMA Show quickly approaches, members of the media continue to reach out to SEMA seeking exhibitors to interview for upcoming stories. Media opportunities include:
- Print publications/Off-Road, Powersports and Utility, Overland: Print publications seeking photography, video, press releases and in-person interviews for new truck, overland and off-road products, unique 4x4 truck builds and products to review/install.
Media are still looking for more products that fit the following:
- International publication/Ford Ranger Raptor: International publication seeking products and services for the Ford Ranger Raptor. Interested in aftermarket performance and utility products, accessories and services.
- International publication/Italian Show cars: International publication (United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) covering Italian Show cars—classic and modern, products, services and companies at the SEMA Show.
- Publication/retro Ford market: Publication looking to locate content relevant to the growing retro Ford market, including cars and pickups. Feature article will report on product offerings specific to modified classic Fords.
- Publication/off-road: Off-road publication seeking products and companies focused on off-road performance, specifically for high-speed, desert-type environments. Looking for high-res product images and information that fits this off-road category, as well as personalities that have experience in high-speed desert off-road and can bring insight for fans and racers.
Exhibitors who fit the above profiles and are interested should send the following information to Rachel Tatum:
- Which opportunity listed above to which you are responding.
- Exhibiting company name.
- Contact person name, title, phone and email address.
- Information including company/product and how your company/product fulfills the reporter’s request. Please include which opportunities you feel your product/service/company fits best.
Journalists seeking SEMA members or exhibitors to interview for stories are invited to reach out to Juan Torres. SEMA PR is available to help connect reporters with members and exhibitors throughout the year.