By Rachel Tatum
There is no shortage of media opportunities for SEMA Show exhibitors.
Media outlets continue to reach out to SEMA seeking exhibitors to interview for upcoming stories. Media opportunities include:
- International Publication/Ford Ranger Raptor: International publication seeking products and services for the Ford Ranger Raptor. Interested in aftermarket performance and utility products, accessories and services to include.
- International Publication/Italian Show cars: International publication (UK, USA, Canada, AUS, NZ) covering Italian show cars—classic and modern, products, services, companies at SEMA Show.
- Publication/Retro Ford Market: Publication looking to locate content relevant to the growing retro Ford market, including cars and pickups. Feature article will report on product offerings specific to modified, classic Fords.
- Publication/Off-Road: Off-road publication seeking products and companies focused on off-road performance, specifically for high-speed desert type environments. Looking for high-res product images and information that fits this off-road category, as well as personalities that have experience in high-speed desert off-road and can bring insight for fans and racers.
Exhibitors that fit the above profiles and are interested should send the following information to Rachel Tatum at email@example.com:
- Which opportunity listed above you are responding to.
- Exhibiting company name.
- Contact person name, title, phone and email address.
- Information re: company/product and how your company/product fulfills the reporter’s request. Please include which opportunity(s) you feel your product/service/company fits best.
Journalists seeking SEMA members or exhibitors to interview for stories are invited to reach out to Juan Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org. SEMA PR is available to help connect reporters with members and exhibitors throughout the year.