By Rachel Tatum
Members of the media can find exhibitor press releases in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
SEMA Show exhibitors are announcing plans for the upcoming event, taking place November 5–8, in Las Vegas, with new-product debuts and innovations. Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- High-Speed Hail Cannon to Show Toughness of Hybrid Windshields
- Kooks Headers and Exhaust Debut True Bolt-On Full Exhaust System for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
- STO N SHO Launches Universal Gopro Mount With Plans To Send It To Antarctica
- Northern Lite Truck Campers to Feature Two New 2020 Limited Edition Truck Campers at the 2019 SEMA Show
- Fumoto Announces 13 Million Oil Drain Valves Sold
- Milwaukee Introduces Slim Profile Ratchets & Wrench-Compatible Sockets
- asTech Blazes New Trails with Launch of UK Offices
- The World’s First Cordless 1-in. High Torque Impact Wrench Just Made It Easier to Say ‘Goodbye’ to Compressors and Generator
Exhibitors can upload releases to be included in the Online Media Center by using this link. For information about PR opportunities for SEMA Show exhibitors, contact Rachel Tatum at firstname.lastname@example.org, 909-978-6669.