By Chad Simon
There are 10 hotels in the SEMA Show block that are two miles or less from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
SEMA Showgoers who want to stay close to the Las Vegas Convention Center are encouraged to make their hotel reservations while rooms are still available.
With a quick look on the www.SEMAShow.com/travel homepage, Showgoers can see a list of hotels available along with the star rating, rate per night and distance from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Here are 10 hotels in the SEMA Show block that are two miles or less from the Las Vegas Convention Center:
- Circus Circus – 1.8 miles
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas – 1.6 miles
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino – 1.9 miles
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club on the Las Vegas Strip – 1.8 miles
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino – 1.6 miles
- SLS Las Vegas Hotel and Casino – 2.0 miles
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino – 1.9 miles
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino – 0.3 miles
- Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa – 2.0 miles
- Wynn Las Vegas – 1.6 miles
Showgoers booking through the SEMA Show housing partner receive guaranteed low rates on a wide range of hotel properties at locations on and off the Las Vegas Strip.
When making your hotel reservations through the SEMA Show Travel & Lodging page, you are receiving the most affordable and convenient hotel options through our partnership with onPeak, the only official hotel provider for the 2019 SEMA Show. All negotiated rates provided by onPeak include resort fees and will allow you to change or cancel your reservation without any financial penalties.
More information about the SEMA Show, Tuesday–Friday, November 5–8, is available on www.SEMAShow.com.