By Linda Spencer
Learn about the latest racing trends in the United Arab Emirates and surrounding countries and the opportunities for U.S. manufacturers at the 2019 SEMA Export Fair.
The 2019 SEMA Export Fair will be held July 23–24, at the SEMA Garage in Diamond Bar, California, and is limited to the first 100 registrants.
Five reasons to join the SEMA Export Fair include:
- The opportunity to meet one-on-one with a panel of international buyers. Learn about top overseas markets, the potential for your products and even identify a possible new customer.
- Learn how to protect your intellectual property when selling overseas in 20-minute private, confidential meetings with an IPR attorney.
- Participate in a hands-on workshop on how to search, find and request the removal of any copies of your products on the popular online website Alibaba.
- Learn about the latest racing trends in the United Arab Emirates and surrounding countries and the opportunities for U.S. manufacturers.
- Tips on how to communicate effectively with overseas buyers.
Who should attend? Companies that want to grow their businesses through exporting. The program is designed to offer current exporters the opportunity to exchange best practices and discuss strategies for overcoming problems that cost them time and money, whether it be identifying the right mix of products based on vehicles on the road in the targeted market; the most cost-effective and expedient way to getting your products to overseas customers; getting paid; and protecting your trademarks, patents and copyrights. The program is also designed for those new to exporting who would like to learn how to get started in growing their customer base to reach some of the estimated 90% of buyers located outside the United States.
Registration for the 2019 SEMA Export Fair is limited. The cost is $125 for the first participant per company and $65 for each additional participant from the same company.