By SEMA Editors
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Let’s Go Aero Brings a Second Level Revolution to Trucks With Nelson Line of VRacks
- KICKER Audio Announces Four New Solo-Baric L7R Loaded Subwoofer Enclosures
- Water Transfer Printing—The Ultimate Decorative Coating for Automotive Interiors
- Metra Electronics to Introduce More Than 100 New Products at the 2018 SEMA Show
- Delta Kits Inc. Cuts the Cord With the Elite Plus UV-LED Curing Lamp
- From Shop Floor to the App Store: MyShop Traffic Launches New Management Software, Created by a Body Shop for a Body Shop, at 2018 SEMA Show
- KECO Body Repair Products Showcases Pull to Paint Collision Repair
- Metra PowerSports Saddlebag Lids With Speaker Adapters for Harley-Davidson Touring Models ’14-Up Are Now Shipping
- Hyperco Introduces a New Line of UTV Performance Spring Kits
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.