With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Steele Rubber Products Says “Stay Cool” With Their New A/C Gasket for RVs and Campers at This Year’s SEMA Show
- BuildPro Tube and Pipe Notcher
- Measure In All Weather
- Patented Liquid Nano Monomolecular Polarizing Metal Conditioner Used by NASA and the Military
- Corvette End Links From Hotchkis Sport Suspension
- Take Your iPad to the Next Level With an Enclosure That is Rugged, Attractive and Affordable
- The Detail Guardz Dirtlock Bucket Insert—Prevent Swirl Marks
- Dodge Charger/Challenger, Chrysler 300c Aluminum Expansion Tank
- 3M Announces Celebrity Lineup, New Product Solutions for 2018 SEMA Show
- Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX 1-in. Impact Wrench
- FiTech Stainless Steel Hose Kits
- Advanced Fuel Dynamics Announces Performance Flex-Fuel Systems for UTV Applications
- Shell Brings Heritage and Performance to the SEMA Stage
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.