By SEMA Editors
Editors and reporters can find hundreds of story ideas, connect with thousands of manufacturers, witness new product and vehicle reveals and conduct valuable business at the 2018 SEMA Show.
Journalists are now invited to apply for media credentials for the 2018 SEMA Show—the premier automotive trade gathering in the world, where editors and reporters can find hundreds of story ideas, connect with thousands of manufacturers, witness new product and vehicle reveals and conduct valuable business.
The following are eight benefits of securing media badges early:
- Receive timely feedback on applications with no delays.
- Obtain ongoing updates and tips leading up to the Show.
- Receive news from exhibitors and learn what they have planned.
- Sign up for media-only events.
- Secure discounted hotel rooms before they’re booked.
- Gain access to the SEMA Show floor all four days of the Show, during hours and a half-hour before the floor opens.
- Use the exclusive Media Center, along with the complimentary amenities.
- Meet face-to-face with thousands of manufacturers, from leading automakers to emerging new businesses.
The SEMA Show is the best place for journalists to conduct interviews, take photos and develop stories about the automotive specialty-equipment market.
Media registration for the 2018 SEMA Show, to be held October 30–November 2, in Las Vegas, is available now at www.semashow.com/register.
For additional information, contact SEMA public relations at 909-978-6722 or email@example.com.