By Kristopher Porter
Throughout the Media Preview Exclusive, exhibiting truck accessory manufacturers will meet face-to-face with editors, reporters and influencers, and introduce their latest products without sacrificing valuable floor time with buyers.
The Media Preview Exclusive, presented by the Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA), will enable manufacturers exhibiting at the 2018 SEMA Show to maximize product exposure to some of the top members of the media from the light-truck segment. The event will be held in the Media Center located in the Skybridge of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), Monday, October 29, prior to the opening of the 2018 SEMA Show.
Throughout the two-hour event, exhibiting truck accessory manufacturers will meet face-to-face with editors, reporters and influencers, and introduce their latest products without sacrificing valuable floor time with buyers. Manufacturers are encouraged to set up temporary signage, banners and marketing materials within their designated display spaces and bring products for the media to see and touch.
Exhibitors will also have the exclusive opportunity to enter their new products to win an award that will be presented during the event. The “TORA Best New Product Under $500” and “TORA Best New Product Over $500” will be selected from the 2018 Media Preview Exclusive exhibitors who enter their new products during the application period.
Exhibiting requirements and key details:
- Must be a light-truck accessory manufacturer.
- Must be a good-standing member of SEMA and TORA at the time of application and event.
- Must exhibit at the 2018 SEMA Show.
- Selected participants shall commit to staffing their booth from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. on the event day.
- A $300 exhibitor fee will be charged to companies selected to exhibit after the application deadline (August 31).