By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Have you seen the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Aluminum Degas Tank, ’99–’03
- Anderson Composites Introduced Carbon Fiber Grille for the ’17–’18 Camaro ZL1
- Have Enough Oil? You Sure? Because Your Dipstick Has Been Lying to You
- Absolute Solutions Introduces Trulers, Temporary Self-Adhesive Rulers for Measurement and Cutting Needs
- Detroit Speed Inc. Earns Goodguys Street Machine of the Year Award for 2018 with “TUX” Camaro
- DV8 Offroad Introduces a Full Line of 3-Piece Truck Bumpers
- New 6049-C Nitro Fuzer Lite Nitrogen Plastic Welder Released by Polyvance
- BumperBib Exhibits New Rear Bumper Protector Accessory
- Meguiar’s Announces the Release of Their New Carpet and Cloth Refresher With Odor-Eliminating Technology
- TKO Clamping Systems Announces Introduction of a New Adjustable Clamp
- Coverking’s New Topographic Designed Seat Covers for Jeep Wranglers, Combines Premium Protection With a Distinctive Off-Road Look
- NITROHEAT Pre-SEMA Specials
- Ringbrothers Introduces New F100 Hood Hinges
- The Detail Guardz Ultimate Paint Protection Tool to Be Released
- MagHold V-Pad Kits
- Magnetic Grasshopper Clamps
- Warn Industries Releases Elite Series Front Bumpers for Jeep JL Wrangler
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload press releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30 – November 2 in Las Vegas.