The Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN) is moving its annual Motorsports & Performance Tech Roundtable event to the PRI Trade Show in Indianapolis, December 8. The network brings together motorsports technology subject-matter experts to lead open discussions on the evolving technological advancements in the performance industry.
- Gain performance and drivability with electronically spooled/assisted turbocharging technology. Moderator: Lauren Fix
- Run higher compression ratios using direct-injection technology. Moderator: D. Rob Prucka
- Trends in rapid prototyping and R&D tools to enhance engine/vehicle development and performance. Moderator: David Gurrola
- How advanced simulation tools, such as GT Power and 3D CFD, can accelerate the engine-development process. Moderator: Dan Agnew
- Advancement in coatings reduce wear and friction and lead to increased performance. Moderator: Florian Rovere
Event questions? Contact SEMA Director of Networks Bryan Harrison at email@example.com or 909-978-6691.