By SEMA Editors
Editors and reporters at the 2017 SEMA Show will enjoy exclusive access to the Media Center and its amenities.
As the premier automotive trade gathering in the world, the SEMA Show is where editors and reporters go to find hundreds of story ideas, witness new product and vehicle reveals, and conduct valuable business.
To obtain media credentials, journalists can now apply to attend the 2017 SEMA Show, to be held October 31–November 3, in Las Vegas. Media benefits include:
- Access to the Media Preview Exclusive, presented by the Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA), Monday, October 30, from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. (one day before the Show opens).
- Access to the Media Cruise In, Monday, October 30, at 4:00 p.m. (one day before the Show opens).
- Media seating at the SEMA Awards Press Conference & Breakfast (Tuesday, October 31, from 7:30 a.m.–8:45 a.m.).
- Entrance to all SEMA Exhibitor Press Conferences.
- Exclusive access to the Media Center and its amenities.
- Free dedicated WiFi to help file stories immediately during the Show.
- Work areas with outlets to keep your computer charged.
- Lounge areas for resting in between meetings and interviews.
- Snacks and Beverages.
- Exhibitor Press Materials.
- Media Access to the SEMA Cruise and SEMA Ignited—the official after-party of the SEMA Show (Friday, November 3, from 3:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.).