By Katie Carson
TORA-member manufacturers exhibiting at the 2017 SEMA Show can maximize product exposure to some of the top media outlets in the light-truck segment at the Media Preview Exclusive.
The Media Preview Exclusive, presented by the Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA) will be held Monday, October 30, prior to the opening of the 2017 SEMA Show. Held in the Media Center located in the Skybridge of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), the preview allows TORA-member manufacturers exhibiting at the 2017 SEMA Show to maximize product exposure to some of the top media outlets in the light-truck segment.
Manufacturers are encouraged to set up temporary signage, banners and marketing materials within their designated display space, as well as bring products for the media to preview and touch.
Throughout the two-hour event, exhibiting truck-accessory manufacturers will meet face-to-face with editors, reporters and media influencers, making contacts and introducing their latest products without sacrificing valuable floor time with buyers.
The “TORA Best New Product Under $500” and “TORA Best New Product Over $500” will be selected from the 2017 Media Preview Exclusive exhibitors who enter their new products during the application period. The awards will be presented during the event.
Exhibiting Requirements & Event Details
- Companies must be a light-truck accessory manufacturer.
- Companies must be SEMA and TORA members in good standing at the time of application submission and the event.
- Companies must be 2017 SEMA Show exhibitors.
- Selected participants shall commit to staffing their booths from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- A $300 exhibitor fee will be charged to companies selected to participate in the Media Preview Exclusive after the application deadline (August 4, 2017).