By Linda Spencer
The SEMA delegation visited a shop focusing on U.S. musclecars during the 2016 SEMA China Business Development Program. This year’s delegation will also spend a day visiting distributors, retailers and installers to learn what products are selling, on what platforms, and to better understand how products are brought to this $1.3 billion market.
Explore an important global market first-hand through a subsidized trip to Shanghai, China, September 6–10. More than 100 pre-vetted trade buyers are already registered to come and meet one-on-one with U.S. companies during the 2017 SEMA China Business Development Program.
For one low price, attendees will receive the following:
- Exhibition space at the largest customizing show in China (including turnkey booth).
- Four nights’ hotel accomodation.
- All meals.
- Personal interpreter for two days.
- Customizing shop tours.
- Professional translation of your company description into Chinese.
- Bilingual business cards in English and Chinese.
- Free booth graphics (four more packages left).
- Grants from the U.S. government for qualified companies to defray the cost of participating.
For more information, visit www.sema.org/china.
Register now for the SEMA China Business Development Program.
For more information, contact Linda Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.