By Katie Carson
Award winners are honored and celebrated during council and network events at the SEMA Show.
SEMA is calling for nominations for the annual council and network awards. Nominate a company or industry professional you feel has made outstanding contributions to their automotive aftermarket industry segment during the past year. The award winners will be honored and recognized at their council or network reception at the 2017 SEMA Show.
Nominate for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Manufacturers Representative Network (MRN)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
View the awards, criteria and past winners on the new SEMA council and network Awards website and nominate a worthy candidate!
Nominees must be members of the council or network for which they are being nominated. If you are unsure, please contact a SEMA customer service specialist at 909-610-2030 for assistance.