By SEMA Editors
The current SEMA Board of Directors led by Chairman Doug Evans (front center).
The following is the slate of candidates vying for a seat on the SEMA Board of Directors:
Chair-elect Category (one open seat)
- Mitch Fogle, president and CEO, Lund International
- Tim Martin, vice president, K&N Engineering
Distributor/Retailer Category (one open seat)
- Greg Adler, CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Brian Lounsberry, CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Manufacturers Category (one open seat)
- James Lawrence, CEO, Power Automedia
- Shahriar “Nick” Niakan, president and CEO, Advanced Flow Engineering Inc. (aFe Power)
- Dennis Weese, president, LINE-X
Voting will take place online May 10–24, 2017, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact beginning April 28. Winners will be announced by May 30 and formally introduced at the SEMA Installation Gala July 28.
For more information about the 2017 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Susan Alfonso at 909-978-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.