By Amelia Zwecher
SEMA Career Center’s goal is to continue to help enhance SEMA-member recruitment efforts so that they find top talent in the automotive industry.
In addition to the recruitment tips found in SEMA eNews periodically, look out monthly for a list of five jobs fairs and online virtual career fairs focused specifically on the automotive aftermarket industry. SEMA Career Center’s goal is to enhance SEMA-member recruitment efforts so that they find top talent in the automotive industry. Effective recruiting requires diverse efforts, so let SEMA be the resource to help lessen the burden of researching new ideas and initiatives.
Notable upcoming events for March–April 2017:
- Alhambra Unified School District-Wide Career Fair, March 2, 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (PST), Alhambra, California.
- Online/Virtual Career Fair: Ivy Tech Community College (Indiana), March 9, 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (EST).
- Eastern Michigan University, March 10, 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (EST), Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Florida Metropolitan Universities Technology Virtual Career Fair, March 22, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (EDT).
- Lincoln College of Technology, April 19, 5:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m. (EDT), April 20, 9:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (EDT), Indianapolis.
Not hiring right now? Remember, these events offer a great opportunity for bringing awareness to member companies and the automotive aftermarket industry.
Participants will receive step-by-step guidance from Amelia Zwecher in registering for the career fair. For more information, contact Manager of Career Services Amelia F. Zwecher, PhD, PHR at email@example.com.