Al Unser Jr., Daddy Dave, Erica Enders and Justin Pawlak will appear in WELD Racing’s 2015 SEMA Show booth.
- Reelcraft Industries, Booth #15622 announces celebrity appearances in its booth this year, which will include NASCAR driver Brad Keselowski, Dave Kindig of Kindig-It Design and Mark Worman and Royal Yoakum from “Graveyard Carz.”
- PML, Booth #24425 introduces a new PML heavy-duty differential cover that makes servicing the front axle of Ram 1500 trucks simple and fast. The cover features drain-and-fill holes, both easily accessed, for quick and easy servicing without removing the cover.
- Bolt Buster Heat Induction, Booth #11571 announces the success of its new-and-improved Bolt Buster Heat Induction Tool, becoming the top tool choice for automotive mechanics.
- Statewide Tires Inc., Booth #40117 announces its TBBtires SEMA Giveaway, given to those who make a purchase of 30 units or more between November 9–11, 2015.
- WELD Racing, Booth #25125 announces a variety of racing celebrities who will make appearances at its booth and more than a dozen new wheel design unveils that will take place.
- Oasis Scientific Inc. & Able Eye Device Co., Booth #16320 introduces a number of its affordable and innovative products designed for aviation, automotive, aerospace, HVAC, construction and manufacturing industrial professionals.
- All-Fit Automotive, Booth #13167 launches its Pink All-Fit Lip Kit in support of October’s Breast Cancer Awareness. The company will donate 10% of any and all Pink Lip Kit sales to the Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation for the month of October.
- Movement Products, Booth #47233 announces its movement wheel with a patented encapsulated center-rotating technology, built-in air valve, 3D shape and machining that allows one to lock the design of the wheel into 20 positions.
- EVX Pty Ltd., Booth #90052 introduces the world’s first solar sports car, the Immortus. It’s independent of energy supply infrastructure, and positioned in the market for buyers looking for a unique vehicle.
- TRIMAX, Booth #33169 announces it will display its newest innovative solutions for its customers’ security needs during this year’s SEMA Show.