Bed Wood and Parts LLC’s Tailgate Butcher Block turns the tailgate of any pickup, station wagon, SUV, van or ATV cargo rack into a portable food-preparation surface.
- Bed Wood and Parts LLC, Booth #22984 announces the patent for its Tailgate Butcher Block, which turns the tailgate of any pickup, station wagon, SUV, van or ATV cargo rack into a portable food-preparation surface.
- Voyomotive LLC, Booth #15123 introduces VOYO—its connected-car platform, which is based on the OBD-II unit that can be paired with wireless relays to control a vehicle’s engine. It reads generic and proprietary codes from almost all controllers and uses raw CAN bus data.
- CargoGlide, Booth #37159 announces it will be bringing its new truck slide-out trays and accessories models and flagship updated 1500XL model to this year’s Show. Besides having their products on display, they will have two celebrities in their booth to sign autographs and meet people. Find out who they're hosting here.
- Seat Covers Unlimited, Booth #13049 announces it will unveil a new product in its booth at this year’s SEMA Show. Activities will also include a photo booth, surprise giveaway and a display of its most popular products.
- Design Engineering, Booth #20013 announces the Onyx Series Flexible Heat Shield—DEI’s next generation of heat-protection performance. Using a combination of advanced textiles and a standoff bracket design, the ONYX Series Flexible Heat Shield provides maximum cooling and heat dissipation, preventing heat soak and burns.
- TGC Suspension Systems, Booth #34294 introduces its newly upgraded traction bars, developed to redistribute torque with maximum efficiency while preventing axle wrap, wheel hop or driveshaft failure.
- Powerstop LLC, Booth #22523 introduces its Z23 and Z26 brake pads, made with the company’s exclusive carbon ceramic hybrid compound that eliminates the need to apply dust on the rotor, eliminating heavy carbon deposits that the OE pads leave on calipers, wheels and other components.
- Awesome Product Corp., Booth #16522 announces it is seeking sales reps and resellers for its new “Better Than a Brush” wheel scrubber, made to permit 100% contact with the surface during cleaning at all times, and all four sides can be used.
- SONIC Tools, Booth #16607 was announced as the new subsidiary of SONIC equipment, and will serve the needs of United States and Canadian dealerships, independent service center, competition and tuner shops, technicians and do-it-yourself automotive enthusiasts.
- Valspar Automotive, Booth #10851 announces executive Charlie Whitaker will present “Optimizing Your Shop Sales Mix” during the 2015 SEMA Show as part of the SCRS Repairer Driven Education series.