Journalists will have exclusive access to the Media Center in its new location to work on and file stories.
“The New Products Showcase is the No. 1 attendee attraction at the SEMA Show and is a valuable resource to journalists looking for hot, new products to report on,” said Peter MacGillivray, SEMA vice president of communications and events. “By co-locating the Media Center with the New Products Showcase, it will be easy and convenient for journalists to stop by the Showcase and gather product information.”
Media can use a free scanner to select the products that interest them the most, receive more information on those products and then head over to the Media Center to work on and file stories. Filled with a number of valuable resources, such as computers, press-kit materials, a copy machine and more, the Nitto Tires Media Center, located in room S220, is available during the following hours:
- Friday, October 30–Sunday, November 1: 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 2: 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3: 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4: 7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 6: 8:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 7: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.