By SEMA Editors
Details with ballots and links for the 2015 SEMA Board election will be sent to each member company’s designated primary contact beginning in May. Current SEMA-member companies have the opportunity to cast their votes online between May 13–June 9. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact.
Winners will be announced in June and formally introduced as the newest SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala in July.
2015 SEMA Board of Director Candidates
Voting Categories and Seats Open
Chairman-Elect Category (one open seat)
- Donnie Eatherly – President and CEO, P&E Distributors
- Wade Kawasaki – President and COO, Coker Group
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Susan Carpenter – President, JR Products
- Laurel Dasher – Northeast Sales Manager, Powerteq
- Dave Edmondson – Senior Vice President, Roadwire
Distributor/Retailer Category (two open seats)
- Jim Bingham (Incumbent) – President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom
- Nick Gramelspacher (Incumbent) – Vice President Sales & Marketing, Meyer Distributing
- Parley Valora – Vice President, Premier Performance
- David Ziozios – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Services Category (one open seat)
- Dan Kahn – President, Kahn Media
- Clint Sly – Chief Marketing Officer, Hagerty Insurance Co.