By SEMA Editors
The candidates have been announced for the 2015 SEMA Board election.
Voting will take place online between May 13–June 9, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact in May.
2015 SEMA Board of Director Candidates
Voting Categories and Seats Open
Chairman-Elect Category (one open seat)
- Donnie Eatherly – President and CEO, P&E Distributors
- Wade Kawasaki – President and COO, Coker Group
Manufacturers Category (two open seats)
- Susan Carpenter – President, JR Products
- Laurel Dasher – Northeast Sales Manager, Powerteq
- Dave Edmondson – Senior Vice President, Roadwire
Distributor/Retailer Category (two open seats)
- Jim Bingham (Incumbent) – President and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom
- Nick Gramelspacher (Incumbent) – Vice President Sales & Marketing, Meyer Distributing
- Parley Valora – Vice President, Premier Performance
- David Ziozios – CEO, Motovicity Distribution
Services Category (one open seat)
- Dan Kahn – President, Kahn Media
- Clint Sly – Chief Marketing Officer, Hagerty Insurance Co.
For more information about the 2015 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at 909-978-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.