By Jason Catullo
The goal of the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit is to connect exhibitors with Show programs and services to boost ROI and increase company outreach.
The focus of the summit is to connect exhibitors with Show programs and services to boost ROI and increase company outreach. The summit will feature sessions conducted by trade show experts, as well as panel discussions and breakout sessions with knowledgable Show veterans and staff, all designed to stretch your Show dollar, boost company awareness and drive buyers to your booth.
SEMA Show Summit Benefits for Exhibitors
- Save big bucks on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses
- Take advantage of SEMA value-added programs
- Properly plan and budget to add value to your Show experience
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships
- Use proven strategies to get buyers to your booth
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to reduce your expenses and maximize your ROI
The Summit will show exhibitors the proven tactics of how to reach and engage more buyers, take advantage of money-saving programs throughout Show planning, benefit from early-bird deadlines, highlight special events that connect companies with buyers in specific markets, and get familiarized with the layouts of the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino and Las Vegas Convention Center.
Exhibitors that participate in the Summit will receive two complimentary hotel rooms per company. Whether you are a SEMA Show veteran or a first-time exhibitor, this education-packed event has what your company needs to deliver the best ROI from your SEMA Show experience.