By Michael Hart
The SEMA Show Education Days theme this year is “Recalibrate!”
Attend the SEMA Education Days, and speakers will take you through every step you need. Over four days, you can attend five sessions involving your digital marketing strategy that will move from the most basic questions (What is social media?) on the first day, through the mechanics you need to build a digital program, to some of the most cutting-edge technologies and how you can use them.
- Monday morning’s session, "Building a Sustainable Social Media Strategy," allows you to start with the basics—a step-by-step approach to putting together a social media program that will line up with your actual business goals.
- Your customers rely more every day on their wireless devices and cloud computing to do business. Tuesday morning’s session, "Knowing Your Customers Before It’s Too Late," will help you understand their expectations and how you can take advantage of that real-time connectivity to reach them.
- Come Wednesday, you’ll have to make some choices, as there will be two sessions that focus on digital marketing. With "It’s a Mobile First World: How Responsive Web Design Can Win Customers and Increase Sales," you’ll learn about how to reach those customers who use their mobile devices to get information and ensure they know about you and your business.
- With "How to Make Facebook Work for You at $1 a Day," you’ll get into the nuts and bolts of using Facebook and LinkedIn to drive leads and revenue to your business by targeting prospects narrowly, sometimes down to the make and model of the vehicles they drive.
- Finally, on Thursday, you can move into the future and one step ahead of your competitors with "How to Advance Your Business on Internet-Connected TV." Today, more than one quarter of all U.S. households have TVs connected to the Internet, and more are connecting every day. Get in on the trend and learn how to monetize video for your business.