By Della Domingo
The following is the slate of candidates who are vying for a seat on the SEMA Board of Directors:
Manufacturers Category (one open seat available)
- Tim Martin – COO, K&N Engineering Inc.
- Rick Trudo – President/CEO, SCT Performance LLC
- Steve Wolcott – President/CEO, ProMedia LLC
Distributor Retailer Category (one open seat available)
- Greg Adler – CEO, Transamerican Auto Parts
- Larry Pacey – President/CEO, National Performance Warehouse
Voting will take place online between May 14–June 10, 2014, and is open to current SEMA-member companies. Votes must be cast by each company’s primary contact. Details with ballots and links will be sent to the member company’s designated primary contact in May.
Winners will be announced in June and formally inducted into the SEMA Board of Directors at the SEMA Installation Gala in July.
For more information about the 2014–2017 SEMA Board of Directors election, contact Judi Ritchie at 909-978-6671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.