Tom Gattuso of SEMA will help lead a webinar designed to help attendees prepare for the SEMA Show.
- Information every first-timer should know about preparing for the 2013 SEMA Show.
- Planning tips and must-know details.
- Advice on scheduling appointments for efficient time management.
- Arranging travel and hotel stays.
- Networking opportunities throughout the Show, which will be held November 5–8 in Las Vegas.
- Using the SEMA app to accelerate your efficiency.
This SEI webinar will provide member companies with the information they need, and you don’t even have to leave your desk or office to participate! And remember: SEI webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.