By SEMA Editors
Overseas markets are increasingly lucrative for SEMA members. But pitfalls await the inexperienced. Before you pack the first box, learn these five keys to international shipping:
- Should your company use direct or indirect exporting?
- How do you select the right freight forwarder?
- Who should your importer be?
- Do you have the proper documents prepared correctly?
- How can you optimize your process for lower duty fees?
CPC Consultants has helped companies save millions of dollars in transportation, warehouse management, overall business operations and more. Now, Founder and Principal Charles Popick and partner Tom Leimkuhler will guide webinar participants to improve their procedures with strategic management advice, logistics suggestions and the insiders’ view of international shipping.
This SEI webinar will provide member companies with the information they need, and you don’t even have to leave your desk or office to participate! And remember: SEI webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.