This 2013 Ford Mustang, designed by 3dCarbon and displayed in the Ford booth at the 2012 SEMA Show, was recognized with a Ford Design Award for Outstanding Achievement in Design.
Ford Motor Co. recognized the most significant design achievements at the 2012 SEMA Show with its Corporate Design Awards. The awards are presented annually by the automaker to the Ford vehicles that make a significant contribution to vehicle design and stand apart from all others at the Show.
Awards were presented for the most significant accomplishments in the categories of Best of Show; Best of Show on Ford Corporate Display Stand; Best Ford Heritage Vehicle; and Outstanding Achievement(s).
Ford Design Awards
- Best of Show: Steve Strope – ’65 Mustang
- Best of Ford Show Stand: DSO Eyewear ’13 Mustang
- Best Heritage Vehicle: Bill Lindig ’27 Roadster
Special Recognition for Outstanding Achievement in Design
- Bojix Design – ’13 Focus ST
- Tanner Foust ’13 Focus ST
- Galpin Auto Sport (GAS) ’13 Focus ST
- 3dCarbon ’13 Mustang
- Ring Bros. ’13 Mustang
- Classic Design Concepts ’13 Fusion
- MRT – ’13 Fusion
- K-Daddyz Kustomz ’13 F-150
- SoCal Speed Shop ’32 Ford Roadster
Outstanding Product Excellence Awards
- M & J Enterprise – ’13 Focus ST
- CGS ’13 Taurus SHO
- Full Race – ’13 F-150
- Kelderman Suspension – ’12 Super Duty
- Ice Nine Group ’13 Fusion