|New “consumer segments” will be presented in the next SEMA webinar to help companies target
potential customers by knowing what they are looking for from the
Join the SEMA Education Institute (SEI) and Gavin Knapp, senior manager of SEMA’s Market Research Department, Thursday, April 26, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) for a webinar that will highlight the results of this recent study.
During this session you will learn about:
- New SEMA consumer segments
- Motivations for accessorization
- How vehicle targets match consumer segments
- Accessories and modifications desired by consumer segments
- Profiles of consumer segments
Join Knapp Thursday, April 26, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) to learn more about the consumers who are buying accessories.
Participate live or download the webinar when it’s convenient. And remember: SEMA webinars are free to SEMA members and only $29 for non-members.