The U.S. Department of Commerce is hosting a webinar next Tuesday, March 27, at 1:00 p.m. (EDT) designed to maximum U.S. company sales with international buyers at trade shows.
Participants will learn the following:
- How to effectively communicate with buyers and partners from other cultures to turn a show lead into a buyer or channel partner.
- Understand the varied business and communication practices at trade shows from different parts of the world.
- What happens after the show; strategies for turning leads into profit.
- How to present yourself to international visitors at your booth and during networking events.
- How to avoid "worst practices" for trade shows.
Speakers will include:
- Andrew Gately, principal commercial officer, U.S. Commercial Service – China
- Volker Wirsdorf, senior commercial specialist, U.S. Consulate – Frankfurt, Germany
- Daniel Crocker, senior commercial officer, U.S. Embassy Panama, U.S. Commercial Service
- Geoff Sauer, vice president, International Sales Group, Reed Exhibitions U.S.