Are you hunting for a new job? The “Positions Available” section in the SEMA Member Classifieds lists more than 50 job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Keystone Automotive Operations has an opening for a data editor. The position requires translating manufacturers catalog information into electronic format; assisting co-workers; working with management to create new processes, streamline catalog entries and develop cataloging strategies.
- AeroVironment (AV) is looking for creative, committed and visionary team members who are passionate about contributing to customer success to serve as sr. account manager. Duties involve working within the EV Solutions business unit to develop and maintain strategic automotive account focus with OEM clients by facilitating communication and ensuring that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Parkford & Associates Inc. is seeking a parts pricing manager for VW Group of America. The analytical position for someone who is very good at presentation of analytical information to senior managers in the parts pricing area. Must have previous experience in parts planning and pricing strategy.
- S&K Dealer Supply is looking for a full- or part-time outside sales rep with possible advancement in management of an existing automotive accessory store in Elk Grove, California, specializing in new- and used-car dealer market as well as wide range of other market segments.
- A Dallas, Texas, company seeks a district sales manager who has experience selling to the automotive aftermarket and service repair markets. This person will call on warehouse distributors, fleets, jobbers, dealers and body shops.
For more job listings, click here.