Are you hunting for a new job? The “Positions Available” section in the SEMA Member Classifieds lists more than 50 job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Go Rhino! Products, based in Brea, California, is hiring a customer service manager responsible for directing the efforts of the customer-service team. The successful candidate must have at least five years of customer-service management experience. Bilingual candidates are a plus.
- TransAmerican Auto Parts, located in Columbiana, Ohio, is hiring a NE territory sales manager to successfully manage all elements of the assigned territory and meet/exceed territory goals, increase customer relations, cold-call and prospect for new business and increase market penetration. This position requires a balance of in-office communication/customer maintenance and field travel. The ideal candidate must have at least five years of field sales experience in the automotive aftermarket.
- CJY Industrial Inc., based in Chino, California, is hiring an experienced sales professional who has experience in sand casting and machining products for turbochargers and related components. The successful candidate will generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts.
- Spectre Performance, located in Ontario, California, is looking for a CAD design intern to assist with the design of Spectre panel air filters. Qualified candidates must have drawing skills and knowledge of Solid Words. Automotive knowledge a plus. Full-time and part-time work is available.
- Gale Banks Engineering, located in Azusa, California, is hiring an inside sales representative with telephone presentation and closing skills, the ability to develop rapport and use both relationship and consultative sales approaches, excellent follow-up ability and an understanding of Banks products. A background in the automotive or automotive aftermarket industry is a plus.