Are you hunting for a new job? The “Positions Available” section in the SEMA Member Classifieds lists more than 50 job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Hess Motorsports Inc., located in Anaheim Hills, California, is hiring a service-oriented sales professional with automotive performance experience. Familiarity with exotic and modern musclecars is preferred, yet a positive, solution-centered attitude is required. Successful candidates will possess strong people skills and demonstrable attention to detail. A track record of client retention is desired.
- Coker Tire Co. in Orange County, California, is seeking a production manager to oversee production process, schedule and prioritization. Candidates must have automotive steel wheel manufacturing experience and be familiar with stamping, machining and welding operations.
- EGR Inc., located in Ontario, California, is hiring a temporary inside telephone salesperson to generate and follow up on leads for the launch of a new aftermarket product. The candidate must have sales experience and strong telephone communication skills.
- American Eagle Wheel Corp., located in Pennsauken, New Jersey, is hiring a sales manager with exceptional communication skills and strong sales experience. The successful candidate must have proven sales performance in New Jersey and the surrounding markets and previous successful automotive sales experience.
- Spyder, located in City of Industry, California, is hiring a sales representative who will focus on auto parts chain stores, online stores and e-commerce players. The successful candidate must have five to seven years of related sales management experience and/or training, experience working with an auto chain store or online e-commerce and basic computer skills. Route sales experience and/or an automotive background is a plus.