Join Gavin Knapp, senior manager of SEMA’s market research department, on Thursday, March 31, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) as he highlights results from a recent study. In this webinar, participants will learn the following:
- Effect of accessory availability on new-car sales decisions.
- Effect of accessorized vehicles on new-car sales decisions.
- How enthusiasts can become evangelists for auto brands.
- Opportunities for dealers to sell more vehicles.
- Opportunities for specialty-equipment sales through dealerships.
Non-members: click here for more information and to register.
Members: click here for more information and to register.