Make sure to check out these hot new product launches at the 2009 SEMA Show:
BedRyder Inc. will introduce its new truck bed seating product at the 2009 SEMA Show. Useful for getting everyone to the lake, campsite, desert, hunting or fishing spot in one vehicle, and tailgating before the game. According to the company, BedRyder is:
- the only removable truck bed seating device that meets federal safety standards for passenger seating.
- works with or without truck bed shells or toppers
- is completely removable in seconds
- fits both compact and fullsize trucks
- legal in all 50 states
Some states do have stipulations for use. Get more information and see your state requirements at www.bedryder.com.
Dynocom Industries will feature its heavy-duty OEM dynamometer that it supplied to OEMs. The Dynocom DC-1250 has several product changes, including an increase in the shaft sizes, from 1.25” to 1.5”; the addition of a larger eddy brake rated at 700 hp (instead of 600 hp); X-Cut knurling; and integrated tie down electronic anchoring indication. These features allow the dyno to support higher speeds, higher torque/power and increased repeatability. The best news to end users is the price: $14,995 for 2WD and $34,995 for AWD. The DC-1250 is a compact, quad roller dynamometer suitable for a wide variety of applications, including RWD, FWD cars, trucks and motorcycles. Visit www.dynocom.net for more details.
Royal Purple will introduce its new high-tech oil filters at
the 2009 SEMA Show. Commercial fleets use advanced micro-glass oil
filters to extend the life of heavy-duty trucks and equipment. The
high-tech oil filters use special synthetic glass microfibers about 10
times smaller than conventional cellulose filter fibers to provide
superior filtration. High-performance lubricant manufacturer Royal
Purple is now bringing this technology to the consumer market.
Royal Purple’s new high-performance oil filters combine advanced micro-glass technology and high capacity with optimized flow characteristics for maximum performance and filter life. Each Filter features:
- 100% synthetic micro-glass media for superior particle removal with 99% filtration efficiency
- A high-performance silicone anti-drain back valve that prevents dry starts even in extreme conditions
- A heavy gauge steel back-plate for maximum burst strength
- An extra heavy-duty nitrile-rubber base gasket with special lubricity compounds to reduce torque during installation and ensure a leak-free seal
- Ultra-strength filter housing that provides extra protection against puncture from road debris
Purple oil filters allow change intervals to be extended up to 12,000
miles. Vehicles still under warranty should follow the vehicle
manufacturer’s recommended filter change intervals.
While Royal Purple filters are fully compatible with all synthetic and conventional oils, Royal Purple recommends using its high-performance motor oil, which also has a 12,000-mile life. Royal Purple high performance filters are currently available exclusively at Pep Boys. The filters will be available at other auto parts retailers this November, 2009. For more information, visit www.royalpurple.com.