|More than 3,700 buyers at the 2008 SEMA Show registered as members of the paint/body industry.|
The new Paint, Body & Equipment section in the North Hall will feature vehicle paint booths, prep stations, bodywork, frame machines, spray guns and safety/filtration/breathing apparatus, coating/refinishing products, services and publications, building on an already strong buyer interest.
At the 2008 SEMA Show, more than 3,700 buyers were registered as paint/body repair/reconditioning/restoration buyers. Another 3,600-plus with related interests were registered as body and collision parts buyers.
"Locating the new section between the Tools & Equipment and Restyling & Car Care Accessories sections in the North Hall makes perfect sense with all of the related products from the three sections providing savvy buyers with additional sales and profit opportunities," says Peter MacGillivray, SEMA vice president of communications and events.
SEMA is taking great care to provide relevant messaging to attract high-quality paint, body and equipment buyers, including:
- Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign: More than 400,000 pieces of direct mail will be distributed, including dedicated, targeted paint body and mailers. Print ads (see adjacent image) will run multiple times in more than 130 domestic and international publications, including prominent paint, body and equipment trade publications, such as Automotive Body Repair News, BodyShop Business and more. More than 25 banner ads will be posted on industry trade websites, more than 50,000 targeted voicemails will be broadcast and promotions will be held at major international trade shows.
- Online Match Making Tool: Links buyer's product interests with exhibitor's products and facilitates scheduling meetings in advance of the Show.
- 50+ Education Seminars: The free SEMA Show Education Days program is designed to equip attendees with proven business strategies, answers and ideas to increase sales, productivity and profitability.
- Lowest Hotel Room Rates in Six Years: All buyers and exhibitors will benefit from substantially discounted hotel room rates at nearly all Las Vegas hotels for the 2009 SEMA Show. More than 30 Las Vegas hotels have dropped room rates for SEMA Show attendees with savings up to 66% and starting at just $41. Go www.SEMAShow.com/reservations for rates and to make your hotel reservations.
- Discount Airfare with JetBlue: SEMA has teamed-up with JetBlue to offer 2009 SEMA Show attendees a 5% discount on the lowest available airfare to Las Vegas when booked online. The promotion is good from any city serviced by JetBlue and will run until the last day of the Show. Valid outbound travel dates are October 28–November 6, with return flights valid from November 1–8. To book your flight, visit www.jetblue.com/promo and use promo code SEMA2009.